BATTLE AS SEPHIROTH THROUGH THE NEW FINAL FANTASY VII EVENT IN MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY
LONDON (1st February, 2018) – Square Enix Ltd., has announced that, starting tonight, MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY® fans can dive into new FINAL FANTASY VII collaboration content featuring the legendary villain, Sephiroth.
Until 31st March, the new collaboration event, ‘Fatal Calling Part 1’, features an original story with appearances from Sephiroth and Cloud, along with a new materia system built specifically for MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY.
Fans can also summon and transform into the newest Ultimate Hero, Sephiroth. A new Legend Job, ‘Hero of Despair’, a new warrior-type Legend Job themed after the One-Winged Angel will also be available to summon.
The following in-game content and bonuses will be available to players throughout February and March:
- All-New FINAL FANTASY VII-themed Quests and Regions: In addition to the ‘Fatal Calling Part 1’ event, ‘Sephiroth Descends’, the newest multiplayer quest, is available only during February. Players can enjoy more of the original story content through Part 2 and 3 of the ‘Fatal Calling’ region that opens on 8th and 15th February, respectively.
- Powerful FINAL FANTASY XV and FINAL FANTASY XIV collaboration cards: Back by popular demand, cards including Noctis, Prompto, Lunafreya, Aranea, Gladiolus, Ignis, Iris, Ardyn from FINAL FANTASY XV, along with Bahamut, Odin, Garuda, Titan, Alexander and Bismark from FINAL FANTASY XIV are all available to summon for a limited time from 1st to 7th February.
- Special In-Game Bonuses: Up to 14 Summon Tickets, 2 Growstars and the ‘Sephiroth: Dissidia FINAL FANTASY’ ability card may be obtained by simply logging in during the month of February.
- New Aerith-themed Meia Job Available to Summon: ‘Flower Girl of Midgar’, a new Legend Job, is available to summon from 15th February to 1st March.
- Limited Time Purchase Bonus: During the entire month of February, those that purchase 6,000 Magicite will receive the Legend Job based on Cloud, ‘SOLDIER 1st Class’ and 1 Growstar material card.
- ‘Last Calling’ Ranking Event: Hardcore players can take on the one-on-one battle against Sephiroth and climb up the rankings to receive in-game rewards from 22nd February to 1st March.
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE ‘Eclipse Contact’ Collaboration Event Extended: Those who missed the previous FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE-themed collaboration event will be able to play through the collaboration event region until 31st March.
Official Website: http://www.eu.square-enix.com/mobiusff/
Apple App Store https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/mobius-final-fantasy/id1091974564?mt=8
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.mobiusff_ne
Official MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MobiusFinalFantasy
Official MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobiusFF_NE
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics®, and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 75 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 63 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY © 2015–2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, the MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY logo, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. Steam is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.