Become the ultimate hero and fight as Cloud in MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY
New Job Accompanies Return of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Collaboration
LONDON (1st December, 2017) – Square Enix Ltd., have announced that MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY can soon look forward to new storylines from the FINAL FANTASY series, as the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE™ collaboration returns this month. In addition to exclusive story content allowing players to team up with Cloud and explore a Mako reactor, Cloud also joins as the newest Ultimate Hero—a powerful job card that greatly enhances player stats.
A new trailer showcasing the Cloud Strife Ultimate Hero may be viewed on YouTube: http://sqex.to/FFMobius_Cloud
The December update includes a number of updates and gifts for players, just in time for the holidays:
- FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Event Stage – “Eclipse Contact”: Starting 2nd December, the Warrior of Light and Cloud journey together once again through this popular region. All players who venture through the Mako reactor can obtain new items, including Aerith’s iconic ‘Umbrella’ weapon.
- New Ultimate Hero – “Cloud Strife”: Cloud joins Lightning as the second Ultimate Hero in MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY. Players who obtain and equip this powerful card will not only receive generous boosts to their stats and Ultimate abilities, but will also take on the appearance of Cloud in battle.
- Year-End Greater Summon Festival: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE cards will be re-released and can be obtained through the FFVII REMAKE Boosted Greater Summon. Additionally, specific Legend jobs will be guaranteed whenever players successfully summon a job card through the Legend Job Greater Summon. The guaranteed Legend job will change every four days, offering the chance to obtain every Legend job throughout the month.
- Novices’ Hall New Area: Newcomers to the game can enjoy an expanded tutorial area to learn the basics of battle using the Warrior, Mage, and Ranger jobs. Veteran and beginner players will also be rewarded with Magicite, Summon Tickets and large amounts of skillseeds by completing these new stages. The Warrior, Mage and Ranger cards will be gifted to the players for free in this area.
- Christmas Campaign: From 17th – 25th December, a special Christmas campaign brings all Mobius Day bonuses to players. Bonuses such as double stamina recovery from Elixirs, increased fusion success rates, and a fully open Pleiades Lagoon will be in effect for the entire week. Christmas companion spirits will also boost the rate at which card skills are unlocked.
- Rewards for New & Returning Players: A prize tier will be assigned based on the combined number of new and returning users accessing the game from 2nd – 20th December. Depending on the total number of players, all users can earn free single summon draws in addition to one free Greater Summon. Full details on prize tiers may be found on the MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY holiday page.
More information is available on the news site: http://sqex.to/MobiusNews.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY is available now from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, and STEAM now. For more information, visit: http://www.eu.square-enix.com/mobiusff/
Official Website: http://www.eu.square-enix.com/mobiusff/
Apple App Store https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/mobius-final-fantasy/id1091974564?mt=8
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.mobiusff_ne
Official MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MobiusFinalFantasy
Official MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobiusFF_NE
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics®, and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 71 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 60 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY © 2015–2017 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, the MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY logo, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. Steam is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.