MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY commemorates one-year anniversary
Month Long Celebration Welcomes New Players with Special Giveaways and Game Balance Enhancements
LONDON (3rd August, 2017) – Square Enix Ltd., is celebrating the one year anniversary of MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY™, which has over 10 million global players. Throughout this month, the popular mobile RPG will offer many in-game giveaways, including:
- Anniversary Greater Summon — Players can perform one Greater Summon at no cost
- Daily Free Summons - Players will be able to summon one card for free every day for the entire month.
- Special Login Bonus – Players who log in during the month can receive up to 14 free summon tickets and two Growstars
- Magicite Purchase Campaign – Players can receive 50% extra magicite for up to eight purchases.
- Mobius Week – Players will receive Mobius Day bonuses from today to 8th August, such as double stamina received from Elixirs, increased fusion success rate, an increased chance of unlocking extra skills and a skillseed bonus for all elements in the exploration regions.
- Ranking Events, Mobius Gift Box Purchase Appreciation Present and more.
Additionally, the title has undergone a number of gameplay enhancements, including:
- More Magicite – Aside from login bonuses and daily missions, players can now obtain Magicite from enemies in battle, so they can buy more items and obtain new cards.
- Card Summon Enhancements - Greater Ability Summons have been overhauled so that new cards will be easier to obtain.
- Ability Card Updates – Unlocking and augmenting cards have lower requirements, making it easier than ever.
“With MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, we focused on presenting a high-quality game to all players during the past year,” said Producer Yoshinori Kitase in a video message. “We’ll continue to maintain this level of quality in the years to come.” The full video message from Director Motomu Toriyama, Composer Mitsuto Suzuki, and Battle Planner Takashi Shiraga can be viewed here: http://sqex.to/Msg.
A new “One Year Anniversary Highlights” infographic that reveals the players’ favourite job and companion character can be found here: http://sqex.to/info
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY is available now from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, and STEAM now. For more information, visit: http://www.eu.square-enix.com/mobiusff/
Official Website: http://www.eu.square-enix.com/mobiusff/
Beginner’s Guide: http://information.mobiusfinalfantasy.com/ne/2017/08/01/444639ce1682581bb860ea1e08f3ca1e363acdee.html
Apple App Store https://itunes.apple.com/app/mobius-final-fantasy/id1091974564?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.mobiusff_ne
Official FINAL FANTASY Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MobiusFinalFantasy
Official FINAL FANTASY Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobiusFF_NE
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics®, and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 130 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 71 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 58 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY © 2015–2017 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, the MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY logo, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. Steam is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.