NEXON KOREA CELEBRATES CHAOS CHRONICLE’S ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH HEROIC CONTENT UPDATE
Seoul – Aug. 3, 2017 – WING Studio and NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, celebrates the one year anniversary of the fan-favorite 2D mobile role-playing game (RPG) Chaos Chronicle, with the launch of a legendary content update. The anniversary update boasts several special events and player incentives, including the Anniversary Special Attendance Disciple Event, increased player Hero Contract mileage and a new Play Points gameplay feature designed to help players collect valuable rewards.
The update is available for new and returning players on mobile devices around the world via Google Play and the App Store today.
The content update launches several enticing new features, including:
- Special Attendance Disciple Contract – Get the Disciple Contract and receive access to powerful Special Heroes and numerous popular items such as rare Rubies and formidable Elite Accessories just by logging on between Aug. 3 and Sept. 6;
- Increased Hero Contract Mileage – Sign-in between July 30 and Aug. 6 to receive an unprecedented 150 percent mileage increase on all player Hero Contracts purchased in the shop;
- New Play Points Gameplay Element – Play Points are earned by completing in-game quests. Players can acquire up to 30 unique rewards, including the mighty Disciple Equipment Box, a Hero Selection Contract and an Elite Accessory Box;
- Limited-Time Discounted Items: Between July 30 and Aug. 6, players have the opportunity to refine equipment for a 50 percent discount on valuable Rubies.
Chaos Chronicle is available for download via Google Play and the App Store.
Additional information for members of the press:
- Official Chaos Chronicle forum: http://m.nexon.com/forum/35
- Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chaoschroniclenexon
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world's first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
About WING Studio
Wing Studio (CEO Heo Inho) is a mobile games development company founded in December 2013 integrated by developers with wide experience in creating games for different platforms. The relationship with Nexon started in December 2013 after they joined Nexon’s startup program: Nexon & Partners Center, NPC. Afterwards, in August 2014 they signed a global publishing and investment contract with Nexon for Chaos Chronicle and now they are based in Jeongja-dong, Seongnam, South Korea.